April 14, 2006
TOP 10 REASONS ATLANTIC YARDS NEEDS A WEB SITE
Yesterday's launch of "atlanticyards.con" led us to wonder, if this is such a great project, why does it need a web site?
Top 10 reasons for launching atlanticyards.con:
10. If it's on the Internet, it must be true.
9. FCRC interns can add "web developer" to their resumes, just under "box-lunch distributor."
8. It's embarassing for Jim Stuckey to have to check NoLandGrab.org for information about the project.
7. Cheaper than printing fake newspaper.
6. Easier to change phony bylines when "reporters" complain.
5. Enables "email@example.com" to send email to Brooklyn Brewery's Steve Hindy, since Hindy has surely spamblocked email from "fcrc.com."
4. Very few web sites had nice things to say about the project, except when being paid.
3. People prefer developer prop to talking about grabbing people's homes and businesses.
2. Norman Oder has free time during the holidays (see Atlantic Yards Report).
And the number one reason for launching atlanticyards.con...
1. Bruce Ratner is #1!
Send your favorite reason Atlantic Yards needs a web site, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted by lumi at April 14, 2006 11:19 AM